They twirled, twisted, leapt, and also sometimes fell, on their very well-padded booties. Glitter dusted the smooth rink, as the drag queens took the ice.
Fun for the whole family, except for maybe the last renegade routine that incorporated a taser (shield the little ones eyes!). Who knew that drag queens had so many talents? No seriously! There were some truly sophisticated ice moves dished out in this performance. I can see it now: a traveling ice capades performance by drag queens that becomes a hit worldwide. Disney on Ice, watch out! I can't really think of a better way to ring in the holiday cheer than with beautiful ladies, dressed to the nines, giving their all as they slide, shimmy and slip across the frozen water.
And to top it all off, our fabulous professional hockey team, the SF Bulls, joined in! Happy Holidaze San Francisco!
Most Commented On
- Willie Brown - May 24, 2013
- That girl's parents may or - May 24, 2013
- Yes... - May 24, 2013
- We love Johnny Angel - May 24, 2013
- Then why are so many - May 24, 2013
- JA a welcome new member of the team! - May 24, 2013
- The problem when you start parsing peoples' views to determine - May 24, 2013
- Yes, I thought GM should have been allowed to fail as well. - May 24, 2013
- Why Would I Be "Tolerant" of Intolerance? - May 24, 2013
- GOP'ers don't hate gays at all. Many GOP'er are gay. - May 24, 2013